Friday, November 20, 2020

all about me?

For diagram week, I decided to make a simple network that connects from me to many of my interests! I read this, "There are various ways to connect the nodes in a network" (216) and lots of the graphs in the book made me think this made sense to make.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH1qVFNH1ZP/

This entire thing is really just a diagram of things I love. Lots of the things that are helping me stay sane while we all work towards handling the awfulness that has been the year 2020. If I can be real, I feel like this year has literally not stayed positive at all? Like good things happen but then bad things happen right after. It can't stay positive for an extended period of time. As I was creating this diagram, I kept reminding myself of all the things I love that make me happy. In the lower right, I have the word Pixel with an arrow towards cats and cats with an arrow towards Pixel; she's my black cat! 

I'm really into music and art so each has its own subcategory! Food does as well as I love doing all types of things. Honestly, anything that allows me to express myself in some creative way - I really love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

final

There were some weeks where what I made didn't feel as meaningful as others. I had fun with everything I was writing about and sharing w...